[SIPForum-discussion] To-tag Change

Robert Sparks rjsparks at nostrum.com
Fri Feb 8 17:38:16 UTC 2008

You can see a 200 with a different to-tag than you saw in the 180 in
the real world.
Its not that the thing emitting the responses changed the tags - its
that different things emitted the responses.

If the request forked somewhere downstream from you, you could have
one branch of the fork return a 180
and the other return a 200, leading to what you're seeing.

RjS