[SIPForum-discussion] SIP msg timeout

nitin kapoor nitinkapoorr at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 00:26:11 UTC 2008

Manish:

There is so many reason for request time out, if you can provide us
the exact details or the ethereal traces, what error you are getting
so its really good for us to find out the root cause of the issue or
you can have the reference of siprfc 3261. you can search it Google
for siprfc 3261 or let me know i will provide you.

"Normally  Timeout means whenever  The server could not produce a
response within a suitable amount of time, for example, if it could
not determine the location of the user in time.  The client MAY repeat
the request without modifications at any later time."

Please correct me if i am wrong.

Thanks
Nitin Kapoor