[SIPForum-discussion] Happy Holidays From the SIP Forum!

Marc Robins marc.robins at sipforum.org
Mon Dec 22 19:54:10 UTC 2008

Dear Members,

I want to take this opportunity to wish each and every one of you a very
Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!

The SIP Forum is a volunteer, member-driven organization, and our success
depends upon your involvement in and contributions to the various task
groups and initiatives the Forum is engaged in. By all such measures, 2008
was a banner year, and I thank all of you profusely who have supported the
Forum financially, devoted part of your invaluable spare time to
contributing to the works at hand, responded to queries posted to our lists,
and in myriad other ways supported the organization.

2008 was a year that witnessed the start of several major initiatives,
including SIPconnect version 1.1, the launch of the User Agent Configuration
Task Group, and a Fax-over-IP Interoperability workgroup. These and other
planned initiatives promise to take us into 2009 stronger and more relevant
to the Industry-at-large than ever before, and I thank all those who are
contributing to these efforts.

All my best,

Marc

*************************