[SIPForum-discussion] General SIP Server Question

杨伟 shyw13 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 11:16:48 UTC 2008

I am not clear.

I want it step by step.

First, If the proxy(registrar) and outbound proxy operate seperately, that
is we just have a proxy or a outbound proxy. Do they serve the same
function?

They both will receive the Register message, and record the location of the
UA?

Also Invite messages will be sent to them, when the UA want to make a call?

在08-8-27,Vivek Batra <vivek7683 at gmail.com> 写道: