[SIPForum-discussion] Newsletter dupes

Marc Robins marc.robins at sipforum.org
Tue Aug 5 22:46:40 UTC 2008

SIP Forum Members,

We apologize for the multiple sends of the latest SIP Forum newsletter. We
were experiencing some minor sendmail queue congestion, which has been
resolved. Anyway, I hope we got your attention! ;-)

While we're at it, we accidentally clipped the name of one of our Full
Members, the University of New Hampshire Interoperability Laboratory. Here's a
shout out to Lincoln Lavoie at the University, and a big thank you for his
many years of support of our SIPit Events.

Best,

Marc

*************************
Marc Robins