RE: [SIPForum-discussion] How to start a TCP-based application (e.g. FTP or Web session) with SIP?

雨 陈 chen.yu26 at yahoo.com.cn
Tue Apr 29 05:09:55 UTC 2008

Hi,
   according to the RFC3261,if you choose TCP as the transport layer in your SIP message, there could be some features in the message:

   1.  header filed "Via"
         eg:  Via: SIP/2.0/TCP client.chicago.example.com:5060
   2. URI parameter
         eg: sip:alice at atlanta.com;transport=tcp
         sips:alice at atlanta.com?subject=project%20x&priority=urgent

Hope it is useful

  Nora

celine.nguyen2 at orange-ftgroup.com 写道:
       Hi all,
  How to start a TCP-based application such as an FTP session with SIP?
  I don't know how to translate these requests in SIP: in XML text, in the SDP?
  For the SDP solution, I didn't manage to find the correct field values.
  Thanks,
  Céline NGUYEN