[SIPForum-discussion] [SIP Forum-discussion] How to start aTCP-based application (e.g. FTP or Web session) with SIP?

Herve Jourdain herve.jourdain at mstarsemi.com
Mon Apr 28 12:49:28 UTC 2008

Hi,

I’m not sure it’s exactly what you want, but maybe you can check RFC 4145,
“TCP-Based Media Transport in the Session Description Protocol (SDP)”.

It specifies a new transport protocol for the m line of SDP, which is TCP.

Just check if it fits your needs, but it should be possible using it to
establish sessions for TCP-based applications.

Regards,

Herve

  _____