[SIPForum-discussion] 185 ringing / 199 trying

KUMAR SAROJ NAYAK Saroj_Nayak.Kumar at alcatel-lucent.com
Fri Apr 25 11:11:40 UTC 2008

Hi  malay

What ever william asked I tried in that way through voice tool

The call is success fully through...(I think it is only because of
provisional responses)

But if u eneabled prack then in that case the call may not be through.

Same thing I tried in the 200 Ok

I m sending 203 OK rather than 200 OK at that time I observed that the
call was not through the proxy

What error I got mension bellow

A-------INV-------------->B
100(from softswitch)
180(from B)
B-------203 OK-------->softswitch
softswitch-----------(SIP/2.0 203 Unknown Status Code)---------->A

Privious 2 steps repeted again and again

Request time out(no ACK)

FAILED

BYE(retransmit no 200 ok for bye)

This is from trace

Go through it and let me know if u hav any doubt.........

Thanks in a advance........

Thanks & regards,

Saroj Kumar Nayak || IMS APPLICATION|| Alcatel-Lucent

Alcatel Devlopment INDIA, Block A&B ,Plot no 25

Sector 18 ,Electronic City ,GURGOAN 122015

Office:  0112 44654000  | Extn: 4821

Email: saroj_nayak.kumar at alcatel-lucent.com

www.alcatel-lucent.com