[SIPForum-discussion] SIP TIMER'S

JAYESH thesweethuman at yahoo.co.in
Thu Apr 17 18:12:37 UTC 2008

Hi,

  You need to increase the timeout as specified for the Invite header , so as said you can increase the timeout as specified however you cannot be strict with it, you can increase it as much you want Obviously if it bigger than the patience of your customer or the provider then it will be of no use

  Regards,

  Jayesh Kumar
  Voice engineer
  PCCW Global
  +91 9312744295

Zuñiga, Guillermo <Guillermo.Zuniga at cwpanama.com> wrote:
                Hi Doctores.

  I have 2 SBC connected, and I want to delay the timeout of the Call,
  Cause the Far End is trying to ReRoute the Call until It got free circuits, I am sending Cancel to this Call before he Completed it.

  I was reading the RFC 3261 and I would like to match my Timers Value in the SBC with the specific timer
  In the Table of Timer Value(http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc3261.html)

  Someone have any idea.

  Guillermo.