[SIPForum-discussion] FW: SIP TIMER'S

Halit Sakca sakcahalit at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 17 17:38:09 UTC 2008

fyi,

forget to put group :D

Selamlar,

Halit Sakca

From: sakcahalit at hotmail.com
To: ; guillermo.zuniga at cwpanama.com
Subject: RE: [SIPForum-discussion] SIP TIMER'S
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 20:37:13 +0300

Hi Guilermo,

Which SBC? do you have acme?

well, you need to set T1 and T2 max and min timers regarding the RFC it is 500 and 4000 ms, if you set T1 to related value (good enough to route) you will be able to go ahead.

the thing is vendors sometime do not put standard names in their configuration so what you need is reading documents :D
Selamlar,
Halit Sakca