[SIPForum-discussion] SIP Trunks between Avaya & Alcatel

Wong Quan Fai Eugene NCS eugenewong at ncs.com.sg
Fri Apr 11 02:46:09 UTC 2008

HI Edgar,

This is Eugene from Singapore. I saw that you are interested to get
Alcatel OXO system to integrate with the existing Avaya IP.

I would like to remind that you would like to make these 2 systems are
able to interoperate with each other in terms of:

DTMF (RFC 2833)

FAX over SIP (ITU - T T.38)

Reason I stated this is because each vendor/ brand has a different
approach towards RFC standards, esp 2833.

Best regards,

Eugene