[SIPForum-discussion] Which should be the correct behaviour?

DEEPAK SHARMA deepaksharma06 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 06:57:23 UTC 2008

Hi Guys,

In Continuation to Robert's mail, i would agree to the point that SIP Phone
will get final response for both INVITE(C1) as well as CANCEL(D1).

As per my understanding, if it is similar to race conditions then both final

For more details please have a look at *
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sipping-race-examples-04
*
Please correct me if i am wrong...

Thanks