[SIPForum-discussion] Help Regarding " SIP ENTITY TAG"

m_atif saeed m_atif_saeed at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 2 04:37:02 UTC 2007

Hi All.
  I am writing a SIMPLE application for presence server, I am facing a problem in sending an entity tag ,i read the RFC 3903 but  i am unable to find out the exact format of SIP E-TAG. i am sending the SIP-E-TAG like "SIP-E-TAG:"+"1234"; But i does not work. So can any one have a suggestion for it that what is exact format of this. what entity ta token i should send.i am getting wrong Etag in Refersh publish.

  Thanks In Advance
  Atif