[SIPForum-discussion] SIP Forum SIP Interoperability Workshopon Monday at IETF 70 - is it really 11-12:30 or should it be11:30-13:00?

nitin nayak nitin_u_nayak at yahoo.co.in
Fri Nov 30 07:11:56 UTC 2007

I need to attend . Kindly help on same . what is procedure to follow ?

  i work for DLink .

  Thanks & Regards

  Nitin U Nayak | PM - VoIP |D - Link ( India ) Ltd | Mumbai | M : +91 9967591336 | O : +91 22 30616666 x 120

  D-Link   "Building Networks for People"
Marc Robins <marc.robins at sipforum.org> wrote:
        Hi Jeff,

  Sorry that you apparently missed earlier blasts about the event that were sent to this mailing list.

  SIPit 22 will be hosted by 3Com in Marlborough, Massachusetts April 13-18, 2008. As we get closer to the date, we'll have more details posted to the SIP Forum web site and sent out to this list.

  best,

  Marc

  *************************
Marc Robins