[SIPForum-discussion] Unsubscribing from the SIP Forum mailing list - directions are in the message footer -

Marc Robins marc.robins at sipforum.org
Mon Nov 26 20:03:52 UTC 2007

Hi Dan,

The discussion mail list is for general questions about SIP technology,
deployment and troubleshooting issues -- it is the primary list that SIP
Forum participant members have access to as part of their free membership
status. Various forum news items -- such as upcoming events and special
offers for membership, is also posted to this list

There are other lists that the SIP Forum maintains for various workgroups,
as well as for our paying Full Members. Access to these lists is only
permitted to individuals that have been approved by the SIP Forum board or
its various commitees.

best,

Marc