[SIPForum-discussion] Unsubscribing from the SIP Forum mailing list - directions are in the message footer - Re: [SIPForum-discussion] RE: [SIPForum-discussion]Re: [SIPForum-discussion]答复: [SIPForum-discussion] IMS Conference

Dan York dyork at voxeo.com
Mon Nov 26 19:41:35 UTC 2007

Given the number of recent "unsubscribe" messages to the list, I thought
I'd just point out that instructions to leave the list are in the footer
of every message sent to the list:

I've personally only recently joined the list so I can't say how useful
it is or not to be on the list.

It does, however, look to be the only communication vehicle for the SIP
Forum membership, so if you unsubscribe from this list it is not clear
to me how you would receive communication about SIP Forum activities.
Perhaps someone from the SIP Forum leadership can clarify that.

Regards,
Dan

--
Dan York, CISSP, Director of Emerging Communication Technology
Office of the CTO    Voxeo Corporation     dyork at voxeo.com
Phone: +1-407-455-5859  Skype: danyork
http://www.voxeo.com/  Blog: http://www.disruptivetelephony.com

Bring your web applications to the phone.
Find out how at http://evolution.voxeo.com