[SIPForum-discussion] Cseq

vivek krishna vivekkrishna_s at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 09:00:45 UTC 2007

Hi Praveen,
            It does not matter what the first value of
Cseq inside a dialog is.But after that it has to be
incremented by 1 for every new request message sent
within that dialog.This helps in proper handling of
the requess sent by the client in the server.

Regards,
Vivek Krishna
--- praveen subbarao <praveen_subbarao at rediffmail.com>