[SIPForum-discussion] Authentication and authorization in SIP

Halit Sakca sakcahalit at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 28 07:20:51 UTC 2007

Hi Sonja,Yes multiple applications can use same AA parameters, if you ask how, let me say that these parameters can be defined on a instance of DB server, so during the call handling, AA mechanism can  respond  to  multiple application.Thats my comment but I dont know that we are talking about same subject :)HalitDate: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 08:05:23 -0700From: belic_sonja at yahoo.comTo: discussion at sipforum.orgSubject: [SIPForum-discussion] Authentication and authorization in SIPHi, I have a question regarding authentication and authorization mechanism in SIP. For instance, if there are more then one applications running on the same SIP system, does every application authenticate itself or all of them use the same authentication parameters, defined for that SIP system? Thanks in advance.  Best Regards, Sonja

No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go with Yahoo! Mail for Mobile. Get started.