[SIPForum-discussion] simultaneous INVITEs

santosh patra skp10_9559 at yahoo.co.in
Wed Mar 28 04:35:51 UTC 2007

Hello Niklas

In this scenario, lets take a pratical example that
1. A calls B
2. B is ringing
3. In the mean time if C calls B then though A and B's call has not established, C should get busy response or if the A and B's call is established and B has call waiting activated then C han hear the Ringing of B user and B will get the indication that somebody is  calliing.

Santosh