[SIPForum-discussion] How to implement a chat M2M

Francesco Paolo Landolfo francesco.landolfo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 10:59:07 UTC 2007

Hi,
I have implemented a chat P2P using SIP and the MESSAGE message.
Pratically, if Pippo want to send an instant message to Pluto, Pippo sends a
MESSAGE to a Server, this Server convert the Pluto Sip Uri in Pluto Care of
Address and send it to Pluto. This is in agreement with rfc3261.

Now I'd like to implement a chat M2M using SIP, but I have some doubt about
flow and messages that I have to use.

I think that there is one possible scene:

   - A client send a MESSAGE to a Server that dispatchs this message to
   all chat partecipant.

Now, how can I implement this feature?
Have someone some other idea?

Thanks,
Francesco

--
Ciò che facciamo in vita riecheggia nell'eternità...(Il Gladiatore)
"Noodles, cos'hai fatto in tutti questi anni?" " Sono andato a letto