[SIPForum-discussion] how to compute cps(call per second)?

raman kumar ramank24 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 04:13:05 UTC 2007

caps defines the load capacity of sip proxy.
It is number of INVITE message it can handle without with reply of
TRYING 100 message without droping any call at same time( call set up
time may be different )

eg if your SIP proxy is capable of responding to 100 INVITE message
per second ( think a phone is sending 100 INVITE per second and is
capable of making 100 connections )

These things can also be tested using sipp tool