[SIPForum-discussion] How to send request to one proxy to another

Janakiraman N jani_tech_forum at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 21 16:23:05 UTC 2007

Hi ALL,

We are developing conference application using SIP Servlet API (JSR 116 standard).

SIP soft phone sending INVITE and we are forwarding that INVITE request to another proxy by using pushRoute() method from SIPServletRequest interface and proxyTo() method from Proxy interface.

But SIP soft phone while sending BYE request to close the dialog, remote tag ("To" tag) does not match with 200 OK response which received for INVITE.

I can not able to find where the exact problem is located.

Please give your valuable suggestion.

Regards,
Janakiraman N

Get your own web address.