[SIPForum-discussion] IM Using SIP ( Please Help Me )

Shanmukharao.Makkapati at airtel.in Shanmukharao.Makkapati at airtel.in
Wed Mar 21 14:52:05 UTC 2007

Dear Friends,
                  I want to know about Design process in SIP Im using C
and Linux. If we get Instant messenging project using SIP on C & Linux
Platform. How can we divide it into modules and aim of each module ( input
and output )..

Like SIP Parser module. Can you just give me a brief about these
please.......... Where SDP comes in, Where RTP Comes in, TCP, UDP Use...
and The design process..., How these modules will be combined to totally
form a IM Product. please........................please..........

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy
all copies and the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure,
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken
in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.The recipient
acknowledges that Bharti Airtel Limited or its subsidiaries and associated companies
(collectively "Bharti Airtel Limited"),
are unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/overthe contents
of the information contained in e-mail transmissions and further acknowledges that any views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed
unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of BHARTI AIRTEL LTD.. Before opening any attachments
please check them for viruses and defects