[SIPForum-discussion] Proxy..

Andrew Yu andrew at asiatel.com.sg
Fri Jun 15 07:48:00 UTC 2007

Hi Praveen,

It depends on the configured polices on the proxy, which so far I've
come across:

   1. Authentication & Authorization required for registration
   2. Registration required for invite
   3. Authentication & Authorization required for invite

Please see 20.7 Authorization of RFC3261. Thanks.

--
Cheers,

Asiatel Singapore Pte Ltd
Andrew Yu