[SIPForum-discussion] No Response

anilkumar mantena anilkumarmanthena at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 12 10:06:35 UTC 2007

Hi vinod,

I tried with these 2 accounts.  For testing purposes I
created some other accounts too.  Even these accounts
are not working in X-Lite.  Only Gizmo account is
working with X-Lite.  I tried with same account
settings for Gizmo but no use.  After some time I'm
getting 408 (timed out) response only.  What happened?

Thanks