[SIPForum-discussion] No Response

AIMED n ARMED PERSON gvinu4u at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 10:01:11 UTC 2007

Hi Anil,

I have few questions
Did you try with both the accounts,
Try if any of you friend can login in your system..

Since your not getting any response I feel there is some thing wrong with
the software
The application could be corrupt as u were using the account previously.
Try uninstalling and installing the software.

Adding all,
Let me know if any other method

Vinod G

On 12/06/07, anilkumar mantena <anilkumarmanthena at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I'm actually from India.  I'm the VOIP user of
> VoipStunt and Gizmo Project.  Previously I used these
> two accounts to test my SIP user agent application,
> and were successful.  From couple of days I'm facing
> the registration problem, I'm sending the SIP register
> request but I'm not receiving any response for it.
> Why So?  Previously its was working fine.  What
> happened?  Please help me..
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Anilkumar Manthena

Anticipating very much for your reply
With Love
Vinod Kumar G
  AIMED n ARMED PERSON   -AAP                          Mob:9886633647