[SIPForum-discussion] What is the use of creating session

Krishna Kishore G gkittu at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 13:57:18 UTC 2007

Hi Harish,
        Putting aside the statement '"no where we are using SIP for
doing call", just by knowing UAC address and rtp packets session
cannot be established in all conditions. You need to know the media
capabilities  of that UAC. This all info should be exchanged by means
of some protocol.
Using SIP protocol we are doing the same.
Regards
kishore

--
Thanks &regards