[SIPForum-discussion] SFTF - SIP Test Framework.

Edward Keegan edkeegan at lukastech.com
Thu Jan 25 10:47:48 UTC 2007

SFTF - SIP Test Framework.In short, nothing has been done regarding the test framework since it was commissioned.

The SIP Forum, which paid for the test framework to be developed, promptly gave away ownership of the test framework to the SIP Foundry, where it has floundered ever since.

I suggest you ask the Chairman and Managing Director for an explanation. And while you're at it, you might want to ask what the Forum has actually been doing for the last 2 years under his leadership.

Good luck!