[SIPForum-discussion] SFTF - SIP Test Framework.

Hutton, Andrew andrew.hutton at siemens.com
Thu Jan 25 09:23:53 UTC 2007

Does anybody know what has happened to the test framework that was created
by the SIP Forum and put under the control of the sipfoundry. I know it used
to be available from http://www.sipfoundry.org/sftf/
<http://www.sipfoundry.org/sftf/>  but this link no longer works.

Has the tool been withdrawn ?

Did anybody use it ?

Regards
Andy

Andrew Hutton
Siemens Enterprise Communications Limited

Tel: + 44 (0) 115 9432618
Mob: +44 (0) 7711 877253
E-Mail: andrew.hutton at siemens.com <mailto:andrew.hutton at siemens.com>
www.siemens.co.uk/enterprise <http://www.siemens.co.uk/enterprise>

Siemens Enterprise Communications Limited. Registered office: Siemens House,
Oldbury, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8FZ. Registered No: 5903714, England.

This email contains confidential information and is for the exclusive use of
the addressee. If you are not the addressee hen any distribution, copying,
or use of this email is prohibited. If received in error, please advise the
sender and delete immediately. We accept no liability for any loss or damage
suffered by any person arising from use of this email.