[SIPForum-discussion] certification

Edward Keegan edkeegan at lukastech.com
Tue Jan 16 15:58:21 UTC 2007

Please see http://www.sipit.net/ for information on SIP interop testing.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Macq Jean
  To: discussion at sipforum.org
  Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 10:00 AM
  Subject: [SIPForum-discussion] certification

  (Sorry for the previous message, it was a mistake... I wanted to created a new topic, no answer to an other one.)

  Hello every body,

  Im looking for precise information concerning the world of VoIP.

  Let's imagine that I am a designer of a VoIP telephone and before launching it on to the market, I must assure that it is compatible with the rest of the phones on the market.  So, I would like to know what exists in the way of testing or certification (for example that of Skype), what test tools are availalble for use, what procedures exist or what sources exist to retrieve this information?

  Basically, what I am looking for is any type of information concerning this matter.

  Thank you very much,

  Jean.