[SIPForum-discussion] certification

Macq Jean macqjean at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 09:00:06 UTC 2007

(Sorry for the previous message, it was a mistake... I wanted to created a
new topic, no answer to an other one.)

Hello every body,

Im looking for precise information concerning the world of VoIP.

Let's imagine that I am a designer of a VoIP telephone and before launching
it on to the market, I must assure that it is compatible with the rest of
the phones on the market.  So, I would like to know what exists in the way
of testing or certification (for example that of Skype), what test tools are
availalble for use, what procedures exist or what sources exist to retrieve
this information?

Basically, what I am looking for is any type of information concerning this
matter.

Thank you very much,

Jean.