[SIPForum-discussion] When i should go for Forking ?

raman kumar ramank24 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 06:27:46 UTC 2007

or example user A is calling user B.
And user a is registered at location ip1(eg 196.1.110.240:5060)
user B is registered at location ip1, ip2, ip3, ip4
(in proxy, whose subscriber is B, contact table contains 4 contact
address for user B)

Now when A calls B then proxy sees the 4 contact for user B so it will
proxy the INVITE to all the 4 location of B. On receiving the OK from
any one of them( FCFS) it will send CANCEL to all other location.

clear