[SIPForum-discussion] forwarding more than one 2xx in a proxyserver

vinoth Vinoth.E at mobax.com
Tue Feb 6 15:35:51 UTC 2007

Hi,

       How will you receive more that 180 Ringing from UASs?.

       If the Parallel Forking proxy tries more that one end points, it will send you only one Trying to you.

       And it may recieve more than one Trying, but only one 180 Ringing.

       You will receive only one 180 Ringing only if the destination is reachable(Found) with the help of Parallel Forking.

       So you WILL RECIEVE ONLY ONE TRYING OR RINGING FROM FORKING PROXY.

  Regards,
Vinoth Kumar.
Mobax Networks, Coimbatore, India.

From: "aditi g" <pallavim35 at gmail.com>