[SIPForum-discussion] Re :Re: P-Asserted URI

resalath ahamed resalath.ahamed at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 06:09:47 UTC 2007

Anuj,

There is some thing called as third party charging. If the billing number is
other than calling (normal) number or the called number (800/1600) it will
be termed as charge number. For sending this information in Invite method,
P-asserted identity is used. Does this make it clear ?

Please let me know if there are any issues.

Regards,
Resalath