[SIPForum-discussion] PRACK doubt...

vinoth Vinoth.E at mobax.com
Thu Feb 1 14:52:25 UTC 2007

Hi Gautam,

            Once the Session gets established, the communication becomes end to end. Both the parties will know the end point contact address, so that they can reach the end point directly. So there is no necessary for the proxies to send provisional responses within the dialog.

 Regards,
Vinoth Kumar.
Mobax Networks,Coimbatore.

From: Deepanshu <deepanshu at huawei.com>