[SIPForum-discussion] peer to peer configuration

wisdom Nkosi nkosi_wise at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 13 06:17:03 UTC 2007

Good day to All

Have got four AT320 Sip IP Phones. How can I configure IP TO IP Call ( Peer to Peer ) with this phones. I don't want have SIP proxy in between this IP phones.
Note: Two IP phone are in the same LAN while the other two are in the remote branch (WAN) and the in same LAN at branch. What I want is that, I should able make a call from one IP phone to another IP phone which is in same LAN and I should also Make calls to remote IP phone at the remote Branch (WAN).
How can I configure this AT320 sip IP phone.

Please help me