[SIPForum-discussion] Tutorials on SIP (and other protocols) over at Techtionary.com

Dan York dyork at voxeo.com
Wed Dec 12 13:05:18 UTC 2007

As there have been a lot of questions on this list lately asking about
basic aspects of SIP, I thought I'd just mention a resource that's out
there.  Tom Cross has assembled a whole bunch of Flash-based tutorials
at http://www.techtionary.com/ on a wide range of tutorials.
Unfortunately, since his site is based on Flash, I can't give you a URL
to go directly to the SIP-related tutorials, but if you go to
techtionary.com and click on "S", you can then scroll down to the
various SIP-related tutorials.  In many of them he has provided
graphical illustrations of the call flow for various aspects of SIP.  He
also has tutorials on SRTP and a wide range of other non-VoIP-related
protocols.

Regards,
Dan

P.S. I have no affiliation with Techtionary.com and cannot vouch for the
accuracy or anything else about the site.  I just know of Tom and the
site and thought it might be of use for some folks looking to learn
about SIP.

--
Dan York, CISSP, Director of Emerging Communication Technology
Office of the CTO    Voxeo Corporation     dyork at voxeo.com
Phone: +1-407-455-5859  Skype: danyork  http://www.voxeo.com
Blogs: http://blogs.voxeo.com  http://www.disruptivetelephony.com

Bring your web applications to the phone.
Find out how at http://evolution.voxeo.com