[SIPForum-discussion] Siemiens c450ip locked to a operator

Baten Miaji bmiaji at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 17:54:06 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I bought a siemens c450ip through a VOIP provider (Megaphone: Sweden)
but it seems that they locked the phone. I cant use the function
Gigaset.net plus it is impossible to edit any user info when I log
into the web-configuration. I was trying to upgrade the firmware but
it was already the latest version, thus impossible to change anything.
I even tried to get the default setting but still noway to edit and it
receive the operator's settings after a while, automatic.

Do, any of you know what to do to get the opportunity to edit the user info?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Baten