[SIPForum-discussion] I cannot to catch ring

Szász Béla szaszb at citromail.hu
Fri Aug 3 14:38:50 UTC 2007

 Dear Experts,

 I have an intresting problem.
 We have a VOIP system based on SIP and I'm trying to develope (in delphi) a sipmonitor software which can monitor our proxy server and if it gets a sip message (udp socket) this try to detect the problem source and fix it.

I register a sip number and try to call a voip number:
THE RESULT:
   I can able to get all messages from proxy server but I cannot be able to get any messages from terminal (I mean the ringed phone)? Has anybody ever similar problem? Why is it?

Thanks alot, SAXONB