[SIPForum-discussion] regarding 180 ringing

Srinivas . nsrinivas at TechMahindra.com
Mon Apr 16 06:55:19 UTC 2007

1.	Yes Crash means blindly you can raise the defect. Code is not
safe enough to avoid crash.
2.	In this UAC is acting correctly. It is the problem of UAS.

________________________________

From: discussion-bounces at sipforum.org
[mailto:discussion-bounces at sipforum.org] On Behalf Of kiran chakkilam
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2007 11:29 AM
To: discussion at sipforum.org
Subject: [SIPForum-discussion] regarding 180 ringing

Dear all,

I am right now involved in testing of Proxy server. The scenario is
given below.

UAC ----> Proxy ---------> UAS

when UAS sending 180 ringing response towards UAC through Proxy I got
some doubts .

1) when UAS sending 180 ringing with out From and To headers The Proxy
server crashes ? ---- Is this scenario is right to raise the defect.I
have not found any information regarding this scenario.

2) when UAS sending with out call-id - then proxy forwards it towards
UAC but UAC not accepts it.-- Is this scenario is right to raise the
defect.

Please clarify my boubts ASAP

Thanks in Advance

ch.kiran

Tech Mahindra, formerly Mahindra-British Telecom.

Disclaimer: