[SIPForum-discussion] Unable to receive RTP Stream over NAT

Anuroop anuroop_r at dataone.in
Thu Apr 5 14:58:03 UTC 2007

Hello Anil.

   --> What type of NAT are you benind?  It is is symmetric NAT, STUN may
not be sufficient.
   -->  For every RTP port to receive data, there should be an RTCP port for
receiving control packets.
   -->  You need to create pin holes for the media to get pass through once
ports are identified.

Regards,
Anuroop.