[SIPForum-discussion] UAs

Manpreet Singh msingh at ibasis.net
Sat Mar 4 18:15:42 UTC 2006

Richard

Thanks for the response. Yes I know about the reversed field, I think I
copied the example from 2916 instead. So I guess SRV is the right way to go
about it.

Just on the side note, is there any document available explaining the reason
as to why the fields were reveresed? I have tested severel Uas, including
cisco UA ( GWs and IPIP GWs) and they fail the call with new implementation,
which is E2U+SIP. If you can share any document explaining why this change
was done, I would really appreciate it

Thanks
Manpreet