[SIPForum-discussion] How to get the UAS's IP just using itsowner's profile?

Abinash Sarangi s_abinash at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 7 08:31:00 UTC 2006

Hi All,
I think you need to subscribe for such a profile lookup using some method
and u ll be notified by notifier regarding that.
if there is any other way lemme know
Thanks
Abinash
<P><FONT face="Lucida Handwriting, Cursive" color=#3300cc>Abinash
Sarangi</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Lucida Handwriting, Cursive"
color=#3300cc></FONT>&nbsp;</P></DIV></html>