[SIPForum-discussion] 答复: [SIPForum-discussion] help sip

wangran wangran at techfaith.cn
Mon Dec 18 11:16:13 UTC 2006

Dear all:

	I have a question, if two UA have connected, and they are talking,
but one man have walk out the original AP bound,  and connect to another AP, then it's IP address has to changed,

in this case, how to keep the connection?

Best of Regards,

Wang Ran

TECHFAITH WIRELESS COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY LIMITED

Address:5/F,M7 West,NO.1 Jiu Xian Qiao Dong Road,
        Chao Yang District,Beijing,China  100016
PostCode:10016
Mobile: +86-13810362150
Tel: +86-10-58227089