[SIPForum-discussion] SIP Forum General Meeting Notice - September 13, Boston, MA

Jay Batson batsonjay at sipforum.org
Wed Aug 16 16:41:34 UTC 2006

Dear SIP Forum members --

The 2006 SIP Forum General Meeting is scheduled to be held:
   Wednesday, 13 September 2006
   6:00 - 7:30pm
   Sheraton Boston Hotel, Commonwealth Room  (39 Dalton St.)
   Boston, MA USA

(This is the wednesday of the week of Fall VON in Boston.)  There
will be sodas, coffee, snacks, and friends.

While this meeting is required by our By Laws to conduct SIP Forum
formal business, such as voting for Directors, By Laws modifications,
overview of activities for the last year, review of the audit, etc.,
we will also make time for a discussion about the significant SIP-
oriented issues of the day, and what - if anything - the SIP Forum
should be doing about them.  Plus, it's a great opportunity to
socialize with other SIP-friendly people like you.

Attached please find the General Meeting notice for the 2006
meeting.  Note that the bulk of the notice consists of items that
Full Members will be asked to vote on.  (According to our By Laws,
only Full Members are eligible to vote on these items.)  However,
Participant Members are invited to read the items to be voted on, and
express their opinions at the meeting prior to voting by the Full
Members.

We hope you will attend, and look forward to seeing you.
Cheers
-jb