[SIPForum-discussion] Looking for Confrence Server

Chris Haddock chaddock at ubiquitysoftware.com
Thu Aug 10 17:25:25 UTC 2006

I would also suggest you look at https://developer.ubiquitysoftware.com where there are some tutorials and ideas around developing media server applications within a SIP Servlet environment. Though you do have to register to access content and downloads (you can download the Ubiquity SIP application development environment also from the site.)
Regards
Chris