[SIPForum-discussion] Last question.

Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho pimenta at inatel.br
Tue Sep 20 22:08:20 UTC 2005

Hi.

Let's suppose we have 2 SIP domains:  D1 and D2.

If there is an user U1 registered in D1 and another one U2 registered in D2,
with U1 unknowing about U2's address and U2 unknowing about U1's address, it
probably will be necessary to use a SIP Redirect Server to U1 find U2 and
vice-versa, like a read in some RFC.

But, who is the responsible for recording valid data into the SIP Redirect
Server? Is it need to use DNS while recording data in a SIP Redirect Server?

May I implement an application responsible for talking with proxies from
these domains, collecting and exchanging data from their respectively
Registrars?

Is it possible in theory?

Thanks a lot!

Rodrigo.