[SIPForum-discussion] Problem with conesction to remote sites.

Satchid satchid at telenet.be
Sun Sep 18 08:56:07 UTC 2005

Good day all,

I am sure that this is one of the problems that you have discussed before,
but I am unable to search the archives of this forum. Also I am not sure if
this Problem is good placed in this forum. So if it is misplaced, can
someone help me of list please.

Situation:

I Have a VOIP telephone switch behind a Cisco pix 501firewall. Then
connection to the internet is Via an IAD to a 1Mb  DSL  line. We have fixed
IP addresses.

I have 2 VOIP telephones on a remote location behind a NAT router and 1 VOIP
telephone on an other location direct on internet.

Problem:

All the telephones do always register, but sound is only heard once in a
wile on the telephones behind the router. The telephone that is connected
direct to internet

works fine.

Questions:

What could be the course of this problem,

How can I solve this problem?

Thank for helping me,

Willy