[SIPForum-discussion] Linksys RT31 NA???

Manoj Bhatia (manojb) manojb at cisco.com
Tue Nov 15 17:14:06 UTC 2005

The NA version is simply stating that it is 'unlocked' and can be used in any test/lab
Network.

The non-NA version is a locked version of the box for a service provider.
E.g RT31P2-VN would imply locked for Vonage.

Inter-digit timeout can be set in one of the fields on screens of Administrator menu.
If you are using the NA version, you will have full control of the screens.

-Manoj

Manoj Bhatia
Cisco Systems, Inc.

Cell (919) 749-8771