[SIPForum-discussion] FW: VoIP Service Provider

Tracey Webb Tracey.Webb at camtel.com
Fri Jul 22 17:35:36 UTC 2005

		Hello,

		I work for a service provider on the verge of jumping in
the VoIP arena. First phase we will be targeting small to medium
businesses with an IAD based VoIP product. My dept will handle the
professional installs, call center technical support, and dispatching
trucks and tech's for troubleshooting and repair of services.

		Does anyone have any "real world" statistics, studies,
reports, etc... in these areas? I worked for a CLEC that deployed a
VoATM business product doing this same job, so I have some feeling of
what to expect. But, information is power.

		Any information would be appreciated.

		Thank you.

		Tracey Webb